Saturday, October 30, 2010

NaNoBloMo 2010

It's almost November, which means it's NaBloPoMo time! I tried NaNoWriMo twice in college, but November is a rough month for a student and both times I fell hopelessly behind by the end of the first week. I've had more luck with NaBloPoMo; I participated in 2006-2008 and finishing twice. I barely blogged last November, but I've been planning for NaBloPoMo 2010 for the past month. My personal goal is for each entry to be at least 250 words and to finish my China travelogue and write about my trip to Ulleungdo over Chuseok. I'm also planning on having a week of posts about aspects of Korean culture (for a given definition of "culture" and an idea shamelessly lifted from Matt's Samoa Blog's Cultural Exploration posts), mostly to give myself a break and because I've been looking for an excuse to post pictures of Konglish signs and talk about rock-paper-scissors.

No comments:

Post a Comment