Our rules were:
- Take a sip every time Wash flips the three switches on the console.
- Take a sip every time Zoe calls Mal Sir or Captain.
- Take a sip every time Book hits at his shady past.
- Take a sip every time Inara is called by something other than her name.
- Take a sip every time River knows something or does something she should know or be able to do.
- Take a sip every time Jayne overtly caresses a weapon.
- Take a sip every time Mal says something self depreciating.
- Take a sip every time anyone says shiny, gorram or rutting.
- Make a toast for especially awesome lines not otherwise covered.
- Finish your drink when Serenity lights up like a firefly or someone mentions the compression coil.
We made a Caesar salad for dinner, but since my kitchen has limited counter space and I don't own a salad bowl, I had to make the salad in my biggest pot, sitting on the stove. Margaret and I made cracks about cooking salad for the rest of the evening.
Nothing like a freshly cooking salad to whet the appetite.